- Captain Jack Harkness: hey i just met you
- Captain Jack Harkness: and this is crazy bu-
- The Doctor: NO.
- The Doctor: STOP IT.
- Tim Burton: So, I was thinking of making a movie about...
- Johnny Depp: Yes.
Sometimes even with physical assault, the cops don’t take complaints seriously. Basically if a woman is making the complaint, it will not be taken seriously.
my little sister is addicted to that online game Club Penguin so today i made an account and ive been following her around in the penguin world all day and beating her in every game she tries to play and just standing in her igloo looking at the wall she doesnt know its me and she just let out a defeated scream from the other room i love the internet
1. Get naked and take a good long look at your body. Trace your stretch marks, feel your hip bones poking out, place your hand over your tummy and take a fistful of yourself in. Appreciate your scars and pimples, your uneven,large,or nonexistent breasts. Take pride in your un/shaven, un/cut, fantastically odd private bits. Hold up a mirror to yourself and study your body. Love it.
2. Be Ugly, reclaim words that are used to put you down and shut you up and scream right back at these fascist beauty standard reinforcing scumbags. Give them the finger and tell them to kiss your fat/skinny/somewhere in between ass ‘cause you ain’t got time to waste with their body hating bullshit. and remember, you don’t owe prettiness to anyone. Validate yourself by accepting yourself.
3. Wear clothes that don’t fit, that are too big or too small and show all your “problem areas” that cosmo insists you hide and walk down the street like the fucking fabulous queen you are. Sashay the hate away.
4. Do what YOU want with YOUR body. Shave or don’t, wear makeup or don’t, whatever choice you make is yours to make, and anyone who shames you for your decision can keep it moving. This also means respecting the choices of others, even if they differ from your own.
5. Surround yourself with loving and supportive people. Rid of the toxic bullshit in your life if possible, and immerse yourself in a community that embraces body positivity and diversity.” —brazen bitch (via pussy-envy)