Only a truly desperate person would drink Airborne. I am that person.
Voldemort…How do I begin to explain Voldemort? Voldemort is Flawless, I hear his hair is insured for 10,000 Galleons. I hear he does Car Commercials…In Japan. His favourite movie is She’s All That. One time he crucio’d me. It was awesome.
Voldemort is indeed the most wonderful being, deary. And how do you know of him so well? Only his most faithful know about him the way you do. Maybe you’re pure-blooded, mhm? Good day to you, darling. I will tell Voldemort of your presence amongst us Death Eaters, There may be a spot available for you.
How do you keep your feet on the ground when you know you were born to fly?
- Nate: Two years ago at the masquerade ball, I tried to tell you I loved you. But I told Jenny Humphrey. She was wearing your mask.
- Serena: You loved me?
- Nate: Of course I did. You were the most beautiful, alive person I've ever known.
You love a good challenge, but things are starting to get kind of ridiculous! You’re finding it harder than usual to keep up with the pace, but that just means you need to block out more time.
Yea… can’t wait until Laundry and Bourbon/Lonestar are over so that I can focus on Much Ado
Is it Astoria or Asteria Greengrass? I always said Astoria but loads of people say Asteria. Like confusion…
I have no idea. I read somewhere JRK wrote it as Asteria (which is in greek mythology like the name Daphne) and that makes more sense to me than Astoria like the hotel… So I go with Asteria.
were you ever a Harry/Hermione shipper?
You know I really haven’t ever been it just - I don’t know, never worked in my head. No one believes me but I really truly did call Ron/Hermione from the start.
I was never a H/Hr shipper either. It doesn’t fit and never has.
- That Harry Potter breaks his glasses 7 times in total in all the books? (once every year)
- Hermione Granger’s middle name was changed from “Jane” to “Jean” to avoid sharing a middle name with Umbridge?
- That Aberforth Dumbledore once made newspaper headlines for practicing illegal charms on goats?
- St Mungo’s Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injuries’s sign is a wand crossed over a bone?
- In the Love Chamber of the Department of Mysteries, which is always locked, lies a reservoir including the strongest love potion, Amortentia?
- The Elder Wand contains Thestral tail hair for its core?
- That all 700 Quidditch fouls were committed at the 1473 Quidditch World Cup?
(via longlivethequeen) (via vertebrates) (via yerawizardharry)